Victoria’s Skilled Migration Program is now open
To be eligible to apply for Victorian Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa nomination, you must:
- be committed to living in Victoria,
- have had your Registration of Interest (ROI) selected
- be under 45 years of age,
- have at least Competent English
- have a valid Skills Assessment in an occupation on the eligible skilled occupation list for this visa,
- have achieved at least 65 points on the Australian Government’s points test for your Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.
If you are living in Victoria
If you are living in Victoria, you must claim your annual earnings in your ROI. Any earnings you are claiming must be from skilled employment in Victoria. Skilled employment includes any role that is at skill levels 1, 2 or 3 in the relevant skilled occupation.
If you are living outside Victoria but in Australia
You are not eligible for Victorian Nomination.
If you are living outside of Australia
- You must be committed to living in Victoria.
- You will need to have a valid Skills Assessmentexternal link and meet the requirements listed below.
You can find more information on annual earnings on the Annual Earnings Estimation Guide page on the Victorian Nomination website.
HOW DO YOU APPLY FOR A VICTORIAN NOMINATION
The visa process consists of four steps:
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) using Skillselect.
- Using the EOI number received from SkillSelect, submit a Registration of Interest (ROI) for Victorian nomination on the Live in Melbourne Website.
- If you are invited, Victoria will invite you to submit a nomination application in the Live in Melbourne portal.
- If your nomination application is successful, you will submit a visa application for your selected visa with the Department of Home Affairs.
If you need advice regarding your eligibility for Victorian Nomination, please contact SMC for professional advice!